Aucune réponse à ce sujet

#1 carlamassage7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 messages
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posté 18 novembre 2019 - 12:39

massage with Carla from 02.12 until 10.12

My name is Carla. Specializing in Mutuo massage techniques, Tantra massage body to body massage.

With my energy, tantra massage, sensuality and the genuine desire that you feel extremely satisfied.

I have been doing a tantric massage for several years. It's a great way to show how a massage can affect the senses, the body and the mind. She can relax and feel wonderful and special.

I am a sensual, elegant and discreet masseuse. I am 27 years old. Perfect for gentlemen with good taste.

The massages are interactive and come with a naked body.

MASSAGE & PRICE

Sensual Massage TANTRA NURU
1 hour - 200 € / 1,5 hours - 250 € / 2 hours - 300 €

The sensuality of body massage with the eroticism of two bodies that mix in the most sensual body oil with the caresses. Recommended for men who want to enjoy an erotic and participative therapy. I do it completely naked. And it is applied with hands, arms, chest and legs, my whole body soaked in hot oil. Tantric body-to-body massage.

INCLUDED:mutual massage, skin massage, happy ending, body to body, all naked

Sensitive massages MUTUO RITUAL SHOWER
1,5 hours - 280 € / 2 hours - 360 €

Then I use my hands to gently wash your back to move you and take you into the shower.
Bathing ritual, sensual, gentle and nourishing later the sensuality of the body massage with the eroticism of two bodies that mix in the most sensual body oil with the caresses.
The shower interactive time about 20 minutes. Lingam massage in the final of the massage.

INCLUDED: Lingam massage, mutual massage, skin massage, happy ending, erotic shower, body to body, all naked.

INTENSIVE DELUXE TANTRA Ritual Bath Massage
1.5 hours - 300 € * / 2 hours - 400 € * / 3 hours -500 € *

Pleasure Massage is pleased to announce a true revolution in erotic massage.
We all know basic massages, but we want to go further and make your world better and erotic.
Our new totally exquisite session DELUXE TANTRA Ritual Bath Massage! This creation will completely change your normal body to body session.
* Intense massage will also allow you to touch your masseuse again!
* Shower Erotic the time around 30 - 40 minutes before and after, if you want help you wash body after the massage ...
* Double final it is possible
INCLUDED: Double lingam massage, mutual massage, skin massage, happy ending, erotic shower, body to body, all naked

REGISTRATION FOR VISIT AND INFORMATION ONLY SMS / WHATSAPP / E-MAIL

MY PHOTOS ARE REALLY 100%!
PRIVATE APARTMENT O SERVICE MASSAGE OUTCALL !
NO STUDIO! ONLY MASSAGE! NO SEXUAL SERVICES!

Whatsapp + 43 664 36 46 776
Sms + 43 664 75 320 390
Site web
http://www.deluxetantramassage.com

Fichier(s) joint(s)

1 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 1 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)